Monday, May 21, 2007

Multimedia Festival at CTVA department, CSUN

It included the student work from web design and video/film classes. It was certainly very informative. I got a very good idea on how they teach web design, and I'm planning to take a class there to improve my skills.

In terms of the short films, I liked a lot of them. There way a n interesting short by Eric Jerome made in a silent black and white movie style.

The other one I remembered is called "If You Smoke, You Die" by Marten Weydah. The story is about a guy who is addictive to smoking and his girlfriend who is trying to stop him. Very Funny. Cigarettes play a lot of tricks with the poor guy, finding him anywhere...

The film I liked the most is called "Her Interests" by Chris Goodwin. It's a comedy about a very shy guy who is having trouble with dating/building relationships, and his friend who is trying to help him. It's hilarious.

No comments: